Tuesday, February 19, 2013

It is amazing to realize how long it has been since I have posted anything to my blog.  I thinkg about it and then find something else to do.  For the past year or so I have become more and more involved in card making and have joined a group which is full of stampers I have known on various groups over the years.
This week we were issued a challenge to use one embossing folder and three different dies to make a card.  I chose a masculine theme featuring a Ford Thunderbird.  For the background, I chose a red and white chevron paper mounted on a sand colored card stock.  The embossing folder is the Diamond Plate folder from Cuttlebug.  For the dies, I used Nestabilities.  One is a label die, and the other two are circles. The red circle was cut using Nestabilities S4-114 Standard Circle, and it is backed with a dark sand circle cut with the Nestabilities Pinking Circles.  Both the round circle and the pinking circle were cut in half and glued behind the Nestabilities label and then mounted on the rectangle of brown CS which had been embossed with the Diamond Plate folder.
Masculine cards are easy for me to make, but now I am going to try making a card in answer to the challenge which will definitely be feminine.

No comments:

Post a Comment