Friday, February 22, 2013

I'm amazing myself with the fact that this is another day, another addition to my blog.
This card was made as an answer to a challenge on one of the groups I belong to.  The base of the card is white Cougar Opaque card stock in an A2 size.  Lavender card stock was embossed using the Wicker Weave Cuttlebug embossing folder.  The purple die card stock was cut using a die from a Nestabilities set (S5-070).  The digi image was printed on white Cougar Opaque card stock and colored with Copic markers and Prismacolor pencils.  The die used to cut it was also from the S5-070 set, and it was mounted with foam tape on the purple CS.  Flat-backed pearls embellished the card.
For a change of pace, I am in the process of making a card for a one-year-old birthday girl, and I hope to have it finished so that I can post it tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment