Thursday, February 21, 2013

Is this little blondie cute or what?  She's a digital image I found on Pinterest, and the artist's name is Victoria.  After coloring her with Copic markers, I used my Nestabilities small round die to cut her out and backed her with a solid color cut using the large round die.  Although the cardstock appears to be brown, it is actually a brownish-orange color from Bazzill.  The designer paper is double-sided, and I covered the card with the dotted side, then cut a 2" strip and glued the reverse side over the dotted side.  I had originally tried to do two strips side by side, but it didn't look as good as this version.  The DP is #120C617 Olivia Cashmere from Bo Bunny.  I'm not sure if it would still be available since I have had it for several years.  The flower is a Petal Pusher from Bazzill. 

No comments:

Post a Comment