Thursday, April 2, 2009

The challenge today was to make a black and white ATC. This was stamped with a Hero Arts stamp on Cougar Opaque white card stock and mounted to black card stock, then mounted again on white Cougar Opaque CS. The base of the card was black CS, and a white ribbon with black dots was tied around the ATC. The mounted image was attached using foam tape.
The black card stock I used for this ATC is some I have had for a long time, and I have never known who made it. The back of the CS is white, and the front is not exactly glossy but does have a sheen to it. I bought several sheets of it, mainly because of the white backing. It's so nice to use for a card with a black base but yet be able to stamp or write a message inside.

1 comment:

  1. This is a wonderful image!!!! And you do fab things with them. I should send you some stamps....

    ReplyDelete