Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Bluebonnets and Indian paintbrush ... and a haze over the meadow. What could be more beautiful than a spring morning in Texas?
I did not take this picture, but I applaud the photo artist who captured the distant fog before the sun completely obliterated it.
Scenes like this are the reason I welcome spring each year in spite of my instinctive love of snow which we rarely see in this area. Most things in life are a tradeoff ... and let's admit it, there are days when bluebonnets beat snowflakes!

2 comments:

  1. I have always wanted to see the bluebonnets in bloom in Texas as I hear there is NOTHING like it. This picture only makes me want to see it more!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where in Texas do you live Jane? I live just south of Dallas...and we have a Bluebonnet Trail that goes right through where I live.

    ReplyDelete