Sunday, July 12, 2009

LOBSTAH CHOWDAH!The recipe on this page is long enough that it takes up most of the page, so I kept it pretty simple. The base is black card stock from Paper Pizzaz by Hot Off the Press, and I mounted a checkered patterned paper on top of it. The rest of the CS was red, white and black CS scraps. I used a stamp from the Elemental Doodles Coffee Cafe set to stamp the word "mmmm..." around the edge of the red card stock. The recipe was computer generated on white bond paper, and the embellishments are lobster brads from Eyelet Outlet, thanks to Jan, my sister-in-law who brought me metal lobsters instead of the real thing! (Jan, in case you're reading this I'm just kidding! Loved the brads.)
Once again, I want to remind everyone reading this that Elemental Doodles has a new design team call. The web site is http://www.elementaldoodles.com/.

No comments:

Post a Comment