Thursday, July 23, 2009

I found a new stamp company, or at least new to me, at the Heirloom convention in Grapevine this week. It's called Eccentric Images, and they are that indeed. I loved this little Queen Bee so much that I couldn't wait to use the stamp.
Card base is yellow cardstock, and the patterned paper is adhered to a green CS and placed on the card base. I stamped the bee on more of the yellow and mounted it on the solid green and then on the prepared card. The words were stamped with black ink, and the "Queens Rock" image was punched with a Stampin' Up oval punch. I punched a larger oval out of the solid green and sanded the edges lightly so the white core would show. It's mounted using foam tape. The bee is lightly colored with Twinkling H2Os and with darker Copic markers.
I can't wait to buy more stamps from Eccentric Images. They are available in both mounted and unmounted versions.

No comments:

Post a Comment