Friday, April 22, 2011

I thought this digistamp was just adorable when I first saw it, but after it was colored, it came to life. How many little girls have fed their dolls. I did, and I'm sure a lot of you did, too.
I found this image on one of my groups, and it fit the theme for a swap on another group. I colored it with Copic markers and with PrismaColor pencils and Gamsol (from Inky Antics). I used one of the Nestabilites to cut out the image and mounted it on peach card stock. The patterned paper was from a 12x12 pad, and I think it may have been by DCWV.
This was such a fun card to make, and I find the Copic markers and Gamsol/pencils work so well on the image printed by an inkjet printer. There's no smearing, and even the tiniest areas are easy to color.

No comments:

Post a Comment