Monday, April 18, 2011



Have you ever gone through a bout of Rubber Rot? I have been cursed with it for several months but have now emerged with stamp in hand and ready to rock.

This card is one I made for a CASE challenge on Card Camp, and it was one that came together quickly. The base of the card is maroon card stock layered with a light gray. On top of that is a piece of patterned paper which I ran through my printer, using gray ink and a saying concerning spring. I then stamped the Penny Black image with Jet Black StazOn ink and let it dry. I colored it with PrismaColor pencils and Gamsol. I also printed the sentiment on the pink patterned paper and cut it and the maroon card stock using my Cuttlebug and two of the Nestabilities label dies. I attached a sheer pink sparkly ribbon across the layers of the card and then topped it with a self-adhesive paper lace. The saying was mounted on the card using foam tape. Because the base card was so dark, I added some of the pink paper inside the card.

No comments:

Post a Comment