Monday, January 18, 2010

This card was made using a new set of stamps from TPC and Basic Grey background paper.
This card was made using a background stamp from Great Impressions, a Route 66 stamp from Seaside Stampin Ink, luggage from Hero Arts, and a car from Classic Status Stamp Co. I have had the car stamp for a long time, but I think the company is now out of business. If not, I would love more of their classic cars.

This card was made using a Hero Arts penguin, but I'm not sure which clear stamp set the "Snow Place Like Home" was from. The snowflakes in the corners were punched from a shiny cardstock which doesn't show up here.


I used the Candy Stripe folder for the Cuttlebug as a background and colored it with Salmon ink from Adirondack using the direct to paper method. The frames are from DeNami Designs, and I can't tell you where the shoes are from. I took them off the wood blocks, remounted them on cling foam, and didn't write down the name of the stamp companies.
Until the next inking, have fun stamping and scrapping!

1 comment:

  1. Love the soot technique that you used. I've never seen that before. Great card.
    Naomi

    ReplyDelete