Monday, May 25, 2009

This is another black and white challenge. I stamped the flourishes on a white card base with StazOn Jet Black ink using clear stamps by Inkadinkadoo. The main image is from Magenta and is stamped on white with StazOn Jet Black and mounted on black CS; both ovals were cut using Nestabilities. Embellishments are photo corners punched using a Stampin' Up! photo corner punch. The sheer black ribbon is from an unknown source, but I suspect I bought it from my LSS (Local Stamp Store).
For all of you out there traveling home on this Memorial Day holiday, have a safe trip.
For all our veterans, past and present, thank you from the bottom of my heart for your service to our country. I have been able to enjoy my life in this wonderful country, secure in knowing that there are men and women willing to pay the ultimate sacrifice to keep our country safe from harm. God bless you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment