Sunday, October 11, 2009


It's October already?
How can that be? Where did March go?
It's been way too long since I have posted on my blog, but I will do my best to keep pace with life in the future.
This card was another simple card to make, and I used a black card with black spider web patterned paper on top of it. The skeleton image is a Tim Holtz design from Stampers Anonymous, and the cat image is by Inkadinkadoo. Both were stamped and heat embossed with black detail EP from JudiKins and were then layere on black CS and beige CS. The skeleton image was mounted directly to the card, and the cat image was mounted with foam dots.
I have new images from Elemental Doodles and will be in the ED Design mode this coming week. I spent last weekend in another city playing Cricut with my sister-in-law from MA. What fun! We also went shopping at Michael's and Big Lots. It's amazing what one can find in those two stores, and it's even better when they are located side by side.

No comments:

Post a Comment