Sunday, August 16, 2009

Once upon a time ... not so very long ago ... we had the nosiest kitty known to mankind. I always knew when she had been in my stamp stuff because she would have glitter in the corner of her eyes.
This layout was done using red Bazzill card stock, blue textured card stock, and an cream card stock that had small black flecks in it that look like pepper. I thought it was appropriate since Stamp Kitty's name was Pepper. I used the dragonfly and flourish from the new Mini Heavenly Tea stamp set by Elemental Doodles. I colored the wings of the dragonflies with the Ice Blue Twinkling H2O. Embellishments are simple ... Class A Peel stickers from Stampendous frame the page. I used my computer to print the words since I have very little patience for stamping, cutting and/or gluing letters to a page.
I hope everyone has had a great weekend. I spent it stamping most of the time except for to forage food at a wonderful Mexican restaurant this evening. My tummy is full, and my stamps are calling me.

No comments:

Post a Comment